Dermatologically tested on sensitive skins
Tested for nickel, cobalt, chromium, palladium and mercury*
* Each less than five parts per million. Small amounts may be responsible for skin sensitisation.
People who are looking for a product that is very well-tolerated by the skin and ensures intense, brilliant, long-lasting colour and excellent coverage of grey hair.
Bio-Colorist is enriched with sustainable and organic Argan Oil: an exclusive active ingredient that leaves hair soft, nourished and shiny. Because it has a high content of essential fatty acids and vitamin E, it favours cell oxygenation and protects the skin from external aggressions by neutralising free radicals.
- Hair will be evenly coloured with natural and brilliant tones
- Nourished and restructured hair
- Excellent coverage of grey hair
- 1 50ml single-dose Tube of Colouring Cream
- 1 75ml single-dose bottle of Revealing cream
- 1 pair of single-use gloves
- 1 10ml envelope of Post Coloring Bio-Color Protect Shampoo
- 1 10ml envelope of Post Coloring Bio-Color Protect Mask
EXTERNAL USE. Before using, carefully read the instructions, the warnings and the precautions for use on the package and on the leaflet. Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before every application.
Put on the single-use gloves provided.
Squeeze all the content of the tubes into the applicator bottle.
Shake the bottle until it contains a fluid mixture.
Distribute 2/3 of the mixture on hair regrowth
Leave on for 20 min.
Apply the rest of the mixture on mid-lengths and ends
Leave on for 15 min.
Without putting the gloves off, emulsify scalp and hair
Rinse with plenty of water.
Apply the Bioclin Bio-Color Protect shampoo and mask.
Rinse with care.
THE COLOURING TREATMENT IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
1. Colouring 2. Cleansing. 3. Conditioning & Treating
Where we are
Istituto Ganassini S.p.A.
di Ricerche Biochimiche
Via P. Gaggia, 16
Tel. +39 02 535 7041
SignUp our newsletter
To be updated on news and promotions.
Nature at the heart.